Sunday, April 3, 2011

Books I'm Dying For: In April

There are alot of fabulous books out this month, but there are a few that stand out in my eyes. The ones I'll be racing out to buy the moment they are realeased. The ones that will take over every fibre of my life for a day or two once I get there preciousness in my hands.
And here they are.......


1. City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Book #4 in The Mortal Instruments series) Ahhhhhhh! OMG! OMG! It comes out this month! It comes out this month! Phew. *Takes breath* Now that I've got that out of the way.... This is first and foremost the book I'm most looking forward to this year. TMI is my fave series ever. It was once Richelle Mead's VA but this took over the coveted spot. And I have one word to say---Jace! That one word, one syllable says it all people! Bring it on!!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6752378-city-of-fallen-angels





2. Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Book #4 in The League series)
What can I say--I love Sherrilyn Kenyon! She writes the most amazing books and I love every single one of her's I've ever read. This series is awesome, and I can't wait for this to come out. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8172315-born-of-shadows





3.
Defiance by Lilith Saintcrow (Book #4 in the Strange Angels series)
Alright, so you may have noticed this in my Book's I'm Dying For: In March post....well, it seem I may have been a tad excited. I got the months mixed up, and it is actually released this month. Yay. Still excited! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8608512-defiance



4. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (Book #1 in the Darkest Rising series)
I adored Kelley's Darkest Powers Trilogy and I'm so estatic about this book. It's technically a spin off and is set in the same world, plus I've heard whispers down the grape vine that we may get to see some of the fabulous characters from Darkest Powers somewhere along the line in this series at one point. I can't wait for this book! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7896345-the-gathering


So that's it for April. These are the books I'm MOST looking forward too, although there are a few others. I can't wait until they're released.......

~Rachel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo