Saturday, April 30, 2011

Win a Kindle with Donna Grant and Bitten By Books!



To celebrate the release of Untamed Highlander the 4th book in her Dark Sword series, author Donna Grant has stopped by Bitten By Books for not only a great interview, but a fantastic contest where the winner with win their very own Kindle! Yes, that's right a Kindle!


There are plenty of opportunities to win and it's a fantastic way to spread word of a great series. One I'm yet to read, however have heard some wonderful things about.


I myself have entered and now it's up to all of you.

Stop on over. Ask a few questions and help Donna Grant celebrate her new release!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo