Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon



Alright. This is it. Once Upon A Read-a-Thon time.
The read-a-thon with go for 3 days, Monday to Wednesday and there will a number of different challenges throughout the time.

I'm hoping to read:

1. Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
2. Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
3. Forsaken by Jana Oliver
.....and more if I'm able to.

For more info, a full list of who's participating and links to the mini challenges and giveaways head on over to Pure Imagination: http://www.pureimaginationblog.com


Ready. Set. Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo