Friday, September 30, 2011

Favourite Quote Friday #9



Welcome to Favourite Quote Friday. Here is where I share with you two of my fave book quotes each week, one from a YA and one from an adult book. If anyone wishes to participate, leaving your quotes or links to your quotes in the comments section!

Here we go....




YA:

“Forgive me," Ash murmured, and I heard the faintest of tremors beneath his voice. "But I can't...I won't...give her up. Not now, when I've just found her."
~Ash, The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa



Adult:

“You so need to lighten up about that potato-launcher incident," Butch said.
Phury rolled his eyes and eased back in the banquette. "You broke my window."
"Of course we did. V and I were aiming for it."
"Twice."
"Thus proving that he and I are outstanding marksmen.”
~Butch and Phury, Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

Come back for more next week....

1 comment:

  1. I love how you do a young adult book and then an adult book!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo