Monday, September 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #19


Welcome to this weeks IMM!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren where bloggers can share the books they bought, borrowed or received throughout the week. For more info on just what it is and how to participate, head here.

It's been a slow week for me this week and I only got a few books.
Here they are:


I bought:

Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead: Yay! This is the first graphic novel from the oh, so popular Vampire Academy series. I love VA so I'm so excited to get this.

The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter: This is the 8th book in the Lords of the Underworld series and I loooove this series. It's one of my faves. I've already devoured this book and you can check out my review here.

For Review from Random House Australia:

Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel: This Lia's debut novel and the first in her new Dearly series. It's about zombies and absolutely rocked. Yes, I've already read it--check out my review here.


And that's all folks!
Tell me what you got it your mail box this week......

4 comments:

  1. Ooh dearly Departed! Awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some nice romance novels this week. Hope you enjoy them. :-)

    Here's Mine:
    In My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, I need to get myself a copy of the VA graphic novel :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearly Departed is on my wishlist. This is the first time visiting your blog, and I love the design.

    Enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo