Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink ONLY $4.93 at the Book Depository!



Hello lovelies!

Here's something I found that I just had to share with you guys. Right now Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink, the first book in the Prophecy of the Sisters series is available for only $4.93 from the Book Depository!


And with free shipping worldwide this is an absolute steal!
I haven't read the series yet, but I couldn't pass on the book at that price, so I've snapped up a copy.

Head on over here and get it for youself! Be quick! I don't know how long this lasts....
Are you going to get one? Have you read the series and love it? Let me know.....

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY! Only $4.93?!?! What a bargain! I've wanted to read this series for a while, ever since the third book was released..earlier this year? I haven't had a chance yet, but there's no way I'm going to miss this! Thanks so much for sharing it! Definitely going to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley! I know, right? How great a deal is this?!? I've been meaning to read this series for a while and when I saw the price of this is was something that I couldn't pass up! Hope you get a copy yourself =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo