Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #12


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

I'm waiting on......

The Temptation by Alisa Valdes
Released on:
April 24th 2012
Add it: On Goodreads.

His touch was electric.
His eyes were magnetic.
His lips were a temptation....
But was he real?

After crashing her car on an empty highway, Shane is miraculously saved by Travis, a mysterious cowboy who walks out of nowhere. She is instantly attracted to him, and for the first time, she believes in “soul mates.” But Shane soon discovers that Travis is dead and that strict rules from the Underworld govern kindred spirits of different dimensions. Breaking these rules could destroy both their souls. And while Travis is almost impossible to resist, temptation proves to be the kindest enemy they encounter.

Can true love surpass the power of pure evil? Part love story, part supernatural thriller, this first book in the Kindred trilogy will leave readers lusting for more!

Thoughts:
I'm a sucker for anything spirit related and of course a gorgeous cover, so it goes without saying that this book caught me from the moment I took a look at that cover, but the story......ooooh, it sounds good! Who doesn't love a good forbidden love story where two people really can't or shouldn't be together? I know I do! Throw in the breaking of rules, different dimensions, and a hottie cowboy (yes cowboy) and I'll definitely be checking this out when it's released!



What are you waiting on this week?


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I'm definitely with you on spirit novels! And this one does look amazing!! Great pick! Thank you so much for putting it on my radar!!

    Here's what I'm Waiting On this wednesday! =]

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. COWBOY HOTTIE? *images of Tucker are immediately brought to mind* I'm sold.

    Oh. yes. The gorgeous cover, spirits, Underworld and souls also sound amazing too :D Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daydreaming_Star: Glad you're hearing about this Faye--looks awesome.

    @Brodie: Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, now I'm gonna admit I haven't read Unearthly.....yet. I will though. I have a copy and everything, just a matter of time, but I'm looking forward to meeting this Tucker you speak off ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo