Monday, September 10, 2012

Owl Post #4


Hello, my lovelies and welcome to another week's Owl Post!

I only have a three books to share with you this week which means I may finally make a teeny weeny dent in my to-read list ;)

Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and recieve mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.




 
For Review:
 
From Simon & Schuster Australia......
 
-Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
I haven't read any of Kresley Cole's adult novels, although I've heard nothing but rave review about them, but boy am I excited for this one. The entire story sounds epic and that cover.....get out of here! It's incredible!
 
.......Thank you Caroline!
 
 
From HarlequinTEEN Australia......
 
-The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
SQUEE! OMG. It's here! The first book in The Iron Fey spin-off featuring Ethan! I'd just about die of excitment if that didn't mean I wouldn't be able to read this, lol. This is my next read!
 
......Thank you Polina, you goddess you!
 
 
From Allen & Unwin.....
 
-Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
Yay! Spark. Spark. Spark! SPARRRRKKK! I'm reading this right now and I'm totally in love with Gabriel Merrick. He's a total honey!
 
.....Thank you guys!
 
 
 And that's me for this week :)
Tell me what the owls dropped off in YOUR mailbox this week!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Kresley's novels either, but I've been seeing Poison Princess around a heck of a lot lately, so.... I THINK I NEED TO READ IT. I was going to request it when the S&S catalogue was sent, but I stupidly didn't. VERY eager to read your review!!

    EEEEEEEEE AND SPARK!! THE LOST PRINCE! GABRIEL F****** MERRICK! Brigid knows how to write sexy men, doesn't she? *content sigh*

    Hehe I've read a teeny bit of TLP and it's great so far! So good to have another Kagawa novel in hand.

    AMAZING OWL POST THIS WEEK! ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I've been really excited for it too. Ever since I first saw it. When I saw it in S&S's catalogue, I couldn't request it fast enough, lol.

      Yes, yes. Brigid is soooo good at that. Plus, FOUR Merrick brothers AND Hunter. We're spoiled for choice with her!

      Yay. So glad you're loving it so far. I just finished Spark, so that'll be my next read. Can't wait to get back in that incredible world!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of Kresley Cole's adults novels either but I am so unbelievably excited for Poison Princess! And I just got a copy of Storm so I am looking forward to starting the Elemental series. I hope you enjoy your new reads! :)
    You can check out what books I got here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Storm is fantastic! Hope you enjoy it :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm halfway through Spark from netgalley. Gabe is awesome! Really hope I get a copy from A&U.

    I can't wait to get into The Lost Prince. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm halfway through Spark from netgalley. Gabe is awesome! Really hope I get a copy from A&U.

    I can't wait to get into The Lost Prince. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two comments, B? Well, don't I feel special, lol ;)

      I think you'll probably get an A&U copy :) It's probably on it's way.

      I hope I do too. Looking forward to seeing what you think of The Lost Prince too. <3

      Delete
  5. LOL!! at Braiden's two comments. Ooo lovely set of books, we are a matching pair:D Have fun reading:D

    I'm being very good ,but once I am up to date ( well as much as I can be which is like barely, who am I kidding , really, lol! ) I am cracking these books open :)

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got these books too and I literally got Spark in the mail today along with a copy of the book Crewel! Publishers are pretty awesome this week, right? Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo