Monday, September 22, 2014

Owl Post #41


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to this weeks edition of Owl Post! I've got some great books to share with you this week, so check them out :)
 
For Review:
From Simon & Schuster:
 
- Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters
I hadn't heard of this before I received a copy, but you never know, I might read it as it sounds okay.
 
- Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
I have a copy of the first book in this series to review as well and I must admit it doesn't sound too bad. It's just one of those books I need to find the time to read. Look forward to reading this one though as it does sound quite good.
 
- Pulse by Gail McHugh
Apparently this is the second book in McHugh's Collide series. I don't have a copy of the first book so unless I get one in the near future, looks like I'll have to wait a little while to read this.....
 
- Nowhere but Here by Renée Carlino
I hadn't heard of this book before I received a copy to review, but I really like the sound of it and am looking forward to worming it into my reading pile!
 
- One More Chance by Abbi Glines
I absolutely adore Abbi Glines and I'm sooooo excited to read Grant & Harlow's second book. I just know Abbi Glines has big plans for them!
 
....Thanks Jennifer!
_________________________________________
 
From Allen & Unwin:
 
- Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer
This is the 5th and final book in Brigid Kemmerer's Elemental series and is an awesome ending to an amazing series. Yes, I've already read it--review to come!
 
....Thank you guys!
 
And that's me this week! Some great books to read!
What did YOU receive last week?!?
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You got some great books. Screwdrived looks really good. Excellent haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo