Monday, November 24, 2014

Owl Post #44


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi everyone!
 
Hope you've all had a great week :) I sure have and I have a couple of awesome books to share with you today.....
 
For Review:
 
 From Pan Macmillan:
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
I've heard some really great things about this NA, so I'm quite excited to have gotten an ARC of this--looking forward to reading this!
 
.....Thank you Eve!
____________________________________
 
From Simon & Schuster:
- Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren
I have a copy of the first book in this series too, but I'm not sure whether I need to have read the Beautiful Bastard series first, before I can read this, which I haven't. Can anyone tell me whether I can read this series without having read Beautiful Bastard? Or do I need to read that series first?
 
- After We Collided by Anna Todd  
I haven't read the first book in this series, nor do I have a copy, but maybe one day......
 
- Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
I really loved the first book in this series Wallbanger, and considering I have a copy of book #3, I was really thrilled to have had a copy of this 2nd book sent to me! I've already read it too, and it was AWESOME--watch this space for a review in the future!
 
......Thanks Jennifer!
 
I Bought:

- Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
 I've read all of the Sookie Stackhouse books beside the last two including this one and Dead Ever After--I hope to catch up and finish the series one day, but when I saw a copy of this is a St Vinnies store for only $2 in great condition, I couldn't pass it up!

- Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
Another second hand score for only $3 :) I've read the first 4 books in the Blue Bloods series and quite enjoyed them, I own book #5 and now only need to get #6 and then I'll have them all to finish one day!

And that's me this week! Hope you all got something great this week :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo