Monday, October 12, 2015

Sorry I've Been M.I.A!

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been MIA....I've been really sick the past couple of weeks. No work, no reading, no blogging.....just a lot of sleeping and feeling terrible. I've let everything slip including a lot of scheduled tours and reviews.


Please just bear with me while I catch up in the next week or so. I'm back at work and slowly on the mend. I'm also heading to Melbourne for Fictionally Yours this Thursday (yay), so between this and catching up, you may not see me for a new more days or a week or so.

I will be back!

1 comment:

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo