Monday, January 18, 2016

Owl Post #81


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Happy Monday guys!
 
I don't have any review books to share with you guys this week, but I did buy some. I swear. Each week I tell myself I'm going to cut down on the buying.....and then I buy more books. LOL! What can I say; Booktopia had a great sale on with free shipping. I originally only wanted one book, but before you know it's $35 dollars later and I have 8 books. Personally I thought I got a great deal :)
 
I Bought:
 
- Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
- Winging It by Deborah Cooke
These are books one and two in The Dragon Diaries Trilogy and I've had book one on my TBR list for a while so I figured why not when I saw they were so cheap. Hope they're good.
 
- The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard
I loved Amalie Howard's Waterfell and I think this sounds fabulous. Really looking to reading it!

- Dead Rules by Randy Russell
I admit I've heard mixed things about this book, but what can I say....I can't pass up a $2 book.

The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen
This book is one that's been on my TBR list for a while, and it sounds cute--hope to read it soon.

- Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
I remember reading a couple of Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses series when I was young. They didn't blow me away, but this book was another cheap one I couldn't help myself with!

- Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
I remember adding this book to mu TBR list years ago because I loved the concept. When I saw it on sale I had to get myself a copy. Hope it lives up to those expectations I had all those years ago.

And that's me this week! A lot of not-so-recent releases.
Any you've read and have thoughts on?
And what did YOU receive this week?



 

1 comment:

  1. Will be waiting to see what you have to say about them in your review..... Awesome Haul! Happy Reading....

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo