Monday, August 1, 2016

Owl Post #97


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hi guys and welcome to another Owl Post. I bought some great books this week. Check them out :)
 
I Bought:
- Dark Wild Night by Christina Lauren
 - Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren
- Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren
- Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren
I absolutely love Christina Lauren's Beautiful Bastard series and with the writing duo attending SAE in a copy of weeks, these are the last of their books I needed. Can't wait to meet them.
 
- Rake's Redemption by Chantal Fernando
I've heard nothing but good thinks about the Wind Dragons MC series and this is the only book I didn't have. Ready to jump in before SAE.
 
- Angels' Flight by Nalini Singh
- Archangel's Enigma by Nalini Singh
- Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh
- Archangel's Shadows by Nalini Singh
I freaking LOVE Nalini Singh. The woman is a writing genius! Can't devour her books fast enough and I'm sure these will be no exception.
 
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
I adore Julie Kagawa, but it's taken me so long to get a copy of this book. I just couldn't seem to find it anywhere for a decent price. Finally got a copy though ($10 at my local Big W. Score!) and ready to begin the series--especially seeing as the third book has just come out.
 
And that's me! Lots of brilliant reads this week.
What did the owls bring you?
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You bought some wonderful books this week. I hope you love all of your new reads.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo