Monday, October 31, 2016

Owl Post #104


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Hello lovelies and welcome to another Owl Post :) Here's what bookies I received last week.
 
For Review:
From Scholastic Australia:
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
- The Kill Order by James Dashner
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
So after receiving a copy of the latest instalment in this series for review, The Fever Code, when I happened to mentioned to Sarah of Scholastic that I'd need to read the rest of the series before beginning The Fever Code, being the generous and awesome individual she is, Sarah sent me the whole series to read and review! I've read The Maze Runner and loved it, so I'm super excited to read the rest of Thomas's tale!
 
.....Thank you so, SO much Sarah!
 
And that's me this week--I'm trying to cut down on buying books in the lead up to Christmas LOL.
What did the owls bring YOU this week?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo