Monday, February 13, 2017

Owl Post #113


Inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox, Owl Post allows us bloggers to showcase the books we've bought, won or received throughout the week and is hosted by Brodie over at Eleusinian Mysteries. We all know that the Owl Post is the fastest way to send and receive mail and they certainly make me happy every time they drop a book off.
 
Welcome to another Owl Post for 2017! I have some great books to share with you this week, including an amazing bunch of signed books I was lucky enough to win :)
 
For Review:
 From Bloomsbury Australia:
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
I honestly hadn't been expecting to receive a copy of this for review, but I know it's been widely anticipated and raved about by readers, so I look forward to discovering it for myself.
 
.....Thanks you guys!
 
I Bought:
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
I love Katie McGarry and I LOVED the first book in this series, but it looks like I'm a bit behind. Need to catch up seeing as I received a copy of book 3 for review!
 
- The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
I really loved Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series so I'm excited to begin her latest YA series! Love the cover as well!
 
- Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
I've had this book on my TBR list for ages, but haven't gotten around to getting a copy yet. Couldn't pass up the opportunity when QBD had it on sale however.
 
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent
Another Rachel Vincent book I've been wanting to read for a while. I saw it online for sale so had to get a copy. This book sounds amazing!
 
I Won:
- The Certainty of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen
- Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen
- The Destiny of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen
- The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
- The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
- The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen
- The Probability of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen
Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen
- The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
 - The Resolution of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
Last year I was super lucky to win a giveaway Jessica Sorensen had on her Facebook page for a whole bunch of her books. I was soooooo excited and this beautiful bunch of books finally arrived last week. All signed!! I've heard a lot about Jessica's NA books so I'm looking forward to reading them for myself.
 
And that's me this week! Plenty of great reads!
What did the owls bring you?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo