Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #188

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on.....
 
Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking 
Releases on: January 2nd 2018
 
Valkyries have one great responsibility: to return immortals to the afterlife by slaying them. As a Valkyrie, Malin has always known that the balance of the world rests on her ability to carry out orders. But when Malin discovers that her mother spared the life of an immortal who was destined to die, her world is thrown into chaos.

Malin not only wrestles with the knowledge that her mother might not be who she thought—she’s also thrust into the path of a gorgeous blue eyed guy named Asher who needs her help slaying the rogue immortal who destroyed his family. The balance of the world is at stake. And, as Asher competes with Malin’s ex for her love and loyalty, so is her heart.

Thoughts:
I absolutely love Amanda Hocking and was so stoked to discover she had a new book in the works. THEN I read the description for Between the Blade and the Heart and now I'm even more excited.
Valkyries! How exciting! I love Valkyries and can't wait to get my hands on this book as soon as it's released!

Do you like the sound of  Between the Blade and the Heart?
And what are you waiting on this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for leaving a comment at The Rest Is Still Unwritten! I read each and every comment, even if I don't reply to them all and appreciate your interest in my blog.

Hope you have a great day and Happy Reading!
~Rachel
xoxo